April 19, 2013

Oh it is so EARLY.

This morning happened like every other morning. The alarm went off at 6:30am, I rolled around in bed for a bit, and then rolled out. Brushed my teeth, my hair, and carelessly threw some clothes on. I am not very enthusiastic in the mornings, especially to go to work. Not because I don't like my job but because I have to spend the day away from my family. How could anyone look forward to that. I drove to pick up my Mom, and off we went to work. As soon as we enter the freeway we are committed. There is no turning back. Insert "Ugh". I arrive at work and the rest is basically history. I do a version of the same thing every day. Is today different, no not really. But unlike any other day of the week. It is FRIDAY!!!!

Stay Juiced!!!!

Let's see here, what are the weekend plans? Possibly a trip to San Jose to watch the softball team play a double header. Go Spartans!

Maybe a run or two. Definitely one. The last time I ran was on Tuesday, and I ran 3.5 miles. Props for me.

Dinner prep for the week, and some cleaning is in my future. Always, every weekend.

Cleaning the backyard so my "boo boo" can play freely.

Grammy planted some tomatoes, and zucchini for me so I have to tend to that. She really takes care of me I love her.

My best friend is in New York for a couple of days, so I will probably bug her a couple of times. She has been working on her outfit for weeks. She is going to a Sweet Sixteen on Saturday so she had to look STELLAR! I might post a picture of her outfit, if she will let me.

I think that is about the gist of what this weekend should look like. A couple of things that I am doing. I am linking up with A Sorta Fairytale for Mama Memoirs. I am going to make some updates to my blog page. Like, I don't know make the links to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and email work. Probably should have done that a while ago, but what can you do.



0 comments:

Post a Comment