July 19, 2012

Lost & maybe FOUND?

Have you ever been so lost, there is nothing you can say or do to find your way back. I feel pretty lost these days. Like things are falling apart around me. The more I try and understand ,and fix it, the worse they get. I feel pretty helpless. I am at the consensus that there is nothing I can do. I might have to sit back and let fate take its course. What a scary thought right.

I am at the point where you reflect and start thinking. I DO SO MUCH! It is not possible to do more. I guess my first problem is realizing that there is nothing more I can do. But I can't get my head around that. No matter how may explanations or versions I come up with. My world is still falling apart around me. The attempts will be limitless, knowing me. I wont give up trying to find what it is that needs fixing.

Brian's family has a vacation coming up here soon. We are all going to Santa Cruz. It should be fun. Maybe what I need is a trip away. Time to clear my head, get a fresh perspective on things. Brian and Anessa are going to Fresno this weekend for a tournament. I will be at home with Averie. Maybe I can take this time to breathe and reboot. My confidence is pretty low, I don't know how much good it will do. Worth trying I guess.



0 comments:

Post a Comment