July 17, 2012

Hearing Evaluation

I have no idea what to expect or how long this hearing evaluation will take. I am in the dark. I am a little nervous too. I want everything to be perfect, but what parent doesn't want their child to be problem free. I made sure last night to clean her ears out really well. I know I am ridiculous. Deep down, I can't take another problem this year. Obviously if something is a miss I will figure out how to make it better, but my fingers are crossed that her hearing is perfect. I admittedly am ready for some smooth sailing. My goals. HAHAHA! Goals. I think I have accidentally stuck to some of them. We have a workout room here at my job, and I THINK I am going to try running two or three times a week on my lunch. We will see. Eating better is a failure. Saving money is a daily struggle, but I am hanging in there. Here is a self portrait. I have not taken one of these in a while. This is what stressed out, and overwhelmed looks like. I dont want pity. I am the type of person where if I am not stressed I am bored. I will  however take suggestions on ways not to be like this.

Happy Tuesday Everyone.

                                       




0 comments:

Post a Comment