July 11, 2012

A Sinus Infection Sabbatical

It has been a while, and that is because I want on a sinus infection sabbatical. I have been miserable for the last 6 days with a sinus infection. Talk about pain. I don't think I have ever felt this way in my life. So instead of going into detail, instead I will try and show you what the weekend looked like from a sick persons point of view. Looking at the pictures below, I think I managed quite well. So what you will see is a combo of Insta-Friday photos, and well the weekend. I tried to juice up on antioxidants while at Trader Jo'es over the weekend. Obviously I am feeling no better, but maybe in the long run it will help.

Side note:

There are some things that you have to do because you are a mother or a wife, that you would rather not since you feel so crappy. But I had to stick it out. I stayed home Friday because I felt terrible, I mean on my death bed type terrible. But had to put a happy face on,  because on Saturday the family had to go to Brian's nephew's birthday party. I stayed inside most of the time. I know what a party pooper right. Then Sunday I spent relaxing and trying to rest. But... as a mother how much rest do you actually think I got. Your right, not much. So I then stayed home on Monday and Tuesday. I think it helped. Kinda. I am back at work on Wednesday and feel so horrible. I am trying my hardest to stick it out. But even as I sit here I am in so much pain. I have no idea what to do. I mean I am at a loss for how to make myself feel better.










1 comments: