July 27, 2012

There SHE goes/Week in Insta-pics

Averie is scheduled for a 7:30am ear tube procedure. I on the other hand an scheduled to be at work at 7:30am. Can anyone say SAHM? I want to be so badly right at the moment. I know that Dad is with her, but I am Mama I want to be with her. I have a great hubby though, he is giving me the play by play as everything happens. I know I complain a lot. I am getting out of work at 11:30 though, so I will be with her after surgery. I am lucky enough to at least be able to be with her today. According to the nurse it is a pretty quick and straight forward procedure. I am sure that have this phrase on auto pilot, "the is nothing to worry about, she will do wonderfully." They have it recorded somewhere I am positive. This whole week has  been leading up to this day and here we are. I wonder what results this surgery will actually bear. I am excited to see if this helps her develop verbally.

Well I will try and keep everyone updated as I find out what is going on. In the mean time. Week in Insta-pics. YAY!







{My Week in Insta-pics are always a mish mash of stuff.}

What we have here is, kale chips and a V8 juice, both very yummy.{see kale chip recipe here}. Black pepper triscuts. I am recommending them, they are delish. Then my outfits Tuesday through today. I have been trying to go back to my goals. One of them was feel better, and looking good always seems to do the trick. Averie giving Mama some love, and her coming to get me. I love that kid. The water bottle is odd, I know. But I have found the perfect water bottle straw. It is a subway straw. I know that is kind of useless, but if you prefer to drink out of straws, then your welcome. The Starbucks cup, self explanatory. Lastly my sock bun, and then a normal bun. I like to wear the sock buns just as a hair do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment