July 16, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up

My family and I spent yet another weekend hanging out with the Deus family. We went swimming and ate lots of food. My mothers lasagna is delicious. I am feeling better, I think those antibiotics kicked that infections butt! My fingers are crossed that I do not mysteriously come down with anything else. That sinus infection came out of no where. Averie is becoming quite the mermaid in the pool. No back flips or summersaults, but she loves to kick, splash, and blow bubbles. Anessa was gone this past weekend. She was in Portland, Oregon for a softball tournament. Just Brian, me and the kiddo. It was nice and quiet. No teenagers blasting their music at 1am. Today is Monday, ugh, and like any other weekend it must end and the grind must start. I had to run a few errands today but once I got home it was boo boo time. Then dinner, a shower (I straightened my hair and I have not done that in months, I forgot how good it feels.) I painted my nails {gasp}, and am watching a little crap tv. For those of you that don't know what crap tv is. It is ALL reality tv shows. They are my favorite. By the way that is my husbands word for them. Hehe

I think that sums up everything. Oh I almost forgot I got my birchbox today. Yay! I look forward to it every month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment