July 31, 2012

Moving.... Ugh!

It is official, we are moving. For good reasons. It is closer to our oldest daughters school, and it is going to be a little cheaper a month, it is only one story, so the cleaning is going to decrease dramatically. Lastly, it is super homey. Is that a word. Well, with any move there is going to be stress, but first there is the excitement of changing things up. We are painting all the rooms. Brian and I went to Home Depot last night to pick out wall colors.

Anessa wants lime green. Averie's room is going to be lavender, and our room is going to be gray. My best friend is experimenting a lot with gray and it looks really good. So I am stealing it. I made the below inspiration board to help myself organize my thoughts. I think I am going to make one for Averie's room too. I found brick wallpaper.

What do you think tacky?

I love the look in the top left photo. But will it look like that really? The whole house is going to be a cream color with white base boards. I am leaning towards the living room color below. It looks like it might have a gray tone to it. I guess there is still a lot to plan out. Man, here comes the stress.






0 comments:

Post a Comment