July 3, 2012

Sock Bun FAIL!

So I attempted a sock bun last night. It was one of those nights where my hair was just damp enough, but not too damp that I would wake with wet curls that had not set over night. Even though it was one of those nights it was still a total FAIL!




So there was the night before, and I actually woke up with hair similar to when I fell asleep. That might have something to do with Averie only letting me get 3 hours of sleep. Then the result. Ugly, like I said total FAIL! Then the alternative, the fix. A ponytail and a headband. Tada, magically I look some what decent again. Any suggestions on what to do different next time? I definitely think putting it in a ponytail then the sock bun is a bad idea. You have that hump in your hair when you unravel it all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment