April 23, 2013

I can't believe I overslept!

I woke up this morning expecting to look at the clock and it be 6am, usually I wake up a little before my alarm and snooze a few more minutes before having to roll out of bed. Oh no not this time, it was 6:45am, oh crap! I normally wake up at 6:20am, that usually gives me enough time to do everything that I need to do before I leave at 6:45am. That's right LEAVE at 6:45am. I panicked, crammed as much as I could into my bag and headed out the door. Forgot to put deodorant on, pack a lunch, or clean up the mess from the night before. Let's just say that this morning is going to be long. It is game day on top of everything else. Sheldon plays PG, so everyone is intense and psyched. Oh and it is Alumni day. Could we possibly cram more into one day. I mean, come on. I am so overwhelmed.

Resolution to all of this. I don't have to make dinner. It is Alumni day, so we are having a BBQ. Crisis averted there. I can go home after work and change into my Sheldon gear, because it is Tuesday and I don't have to rush to get to the game on Tuesday's. Thank goodness. I borrowed my moms deodorant. *laughs* I am going to have to grab something to eat on my break. I was trying not to spend money, but I guess this is just the effects of running late. I left Grammy with a ton of stuff to clean. Sorry Grammy. I love you to bunches. So as you can see it is pretty much covered. I think I might be able to take a deep breath. Onto some exciting things.

I wanted to talk about some plans that I am looking forward to this summer. It is going to be a busy one. I can't oversleep through this for sure.

1. Getting a little bit of healthy color. Wear sunscreen folks.



2. Camping at Brighton Beach with the Kaylor Family.

3. Kerin's (my aunt) 50th birthday at Disneyland. Just us girls are going, we are going to have so much fun, I can't wait.

4. Softball!!!! Lot's and Lot's of softball.



5. Averie talking, she is so close. I think this summer is going to be a great turning point for her. We have to get out of the couple of word rut sometime. Her signing it on point though.

6. Swimming, and BBQ's with family. This is one of my Favorite pastimes.

7. My 30th birthday, that we might spend is San Diego, one of my favorite cities ever!


8. The start of Nessa's Senior year, and the beginning of the end of her living in my house.


9. Averie growing up into such a big girl. Teaching her how to swim this summer! Feeding her fresh veggies, from my garden too!




10.  Lastly, lots of good food, friends, and family. The very best part about summer is making memories with the ones I love most.

Finally, I did go on a run yesterday after days of slacking. I was pretty irritated when I left so it was a short run, but at least I ran. I exerted way to much energy way too early so that resulted in a 3/4 mile run. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment