April 16, 2013

My Monday

Hello there, today is my Monday. Wasn't feeling SUPER yesterday, which means that I should not try and work. In turn I stayed home and did a few things, in this order. Went to the store and got a coffee, (Starbucks of course), grabbed Brian a doughnut, went to CVS to pick up prescription, did a little bit of gardening, went to Toys-R-Us with Grammy and Averie, bought a frame for Brian's Father's Day gift, and prepped dinner. Caprese Lasagna Roll ups. One of our faves. I of course cleaned a little and relaxed a little too. It was a good Monday. Feeling better today for sure.

I had planned on a run yesterday, but got so carried away with all my plans for the day that I ended up skipping it. I am running today to make up for it. I think it has been 4 days since I ran, and I miss it. So not running today is not an option. I wish I could run at work, but my lunch is only 30 minutes.

Let me tell you about our trip to Toys-R-Us. Grammy had a credit, so she thought that she would get us a couple of things, one being a new gate. The one we have currently is not very user friendly. The second thing she got was a potty chair. Oh no! Are we at that point already? Suggestions? Help!! She is two years old, and I would love for her to be potty trained by three. Let the adventure begin!

Softball anyone? Ness has a game today. When doesn't she have a game right! I think today is the first day that I am not in Sheldon gear too. I am a regular work person today. Wearing normal people clothes. That is fun, but oh well. It's my LIFE right. *laughs*

Moving on from softball. The run down. Nessa turns 17 on the 30th of this month. Grammy turned 68 on the 10th. Happy Birthday to both of you! It is amazing how time is flying. Slow down, will ya? I am loving this season of the Voice, and I am still watching Smash. Man oh man am I a musical junkie. Love me some singing.

I am still eating well, and running, as you all know. Brian is working hard. Grammy is being ran down by little Miss Averie. She is a ball of fire these days. Oh and suggestions on how to stop her from screaming would be greatly appreciated. We are bopping her on the mouth, but that does not seem to be working. Maybe we just have not done it long enough. I don't know. What I do know is that in the middle of library time she screams. In the one place where you are supposed to be super quiet. Just my luck right.

Well I think that is it. all caught up. There are a few more things that will be happening this week, but you will just have to come back and read on to know what those are.






0 comments:

Post a Comment