April 6, 2013

Race day here I come!

Race day is tomorrow! I have all my gear out and ready to go. I am excited and a little nervous. My mom was nice enough to pick up my packet yesterday with my T-shirt, bib, and final race day instructions. That helps a little with the nerves.

Hopefully it is not hard to muster up the energy to get up an go after the long day I had today. Brian and I went from my work yesterday to Livermore to watch Nessa's HS team play. The plan from there was to go home an get up the next morning and drive back to Livermore. But... Plans change constantly in this family. So the hubs took his expert Priceline skills and put them to work. We stayed in Livermore at the same hotel that the girls were in for 48 bucks. Not to shabby if you ask me. I admit it was nice not having to drive home, but a hotel with a 2 year old and no porta crib is torture. I never get quality sleep without a porta crib. I should just leave it in my car. Lesson learned.

Saturday's game went pretty well. They went 1-2. 1-5 for the whole tournament. Not great, but I think there are big things coming for this team. They just have to start meshing. I am super tired so I will have to fill everyone in on the rest of the days festivities tomorrow. Race day here I come!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment