April 5, 2013

Friday, and we are OFF again

We are off again this weekend. EAT, SLEEP, BREATHE softball, that is the name of the game people. Brian got home really late last night. I feel like I have not seen him in forever. He is leaving after I get up and doesn't get home until the time I go to sleep. I have missed him to say the least. I was trying really hard last night to stay up to see him so I got  me one of these. You guessed it. STARBUCKS. It was a necessity, I swear. *wink wink*


With this baby in my veins, I was able to finish the laundry, pack, make myself a little something to eat, and play with my boo boo. I had planned on a run, but there was a shooting down the street, so that pretty much ruled out my run. I don't know much about what happened. I do know that I locked all the doors and stayed inside for the rest of the night. I do not even live in a bad neighborhood. I really am baffled by the world we live in these days. I have no explanation as to why these things happen. What are people thinking? Or are they not thinking and that is the culprit.

So instead of running I took 100 pictures of this beauty, okay maybe 10.

I am so lucky for her to be my daughter. I mean everyday I get to look at her gorgeous face.


That brings us to this morning, I was in kind of a rush. Not bad, but enough to keep me on my toes. I had a bunch of stuff to grab, but couldn't because I knew it would wake either the boo boo, or the hubby. So I tried to keep things quiet, and tip toed out. I will have to leave packing Averie's things in the hands of my husband. I have done this once before and it was not awful, but there were things missed. Nobody packs like Mama. the plan is to leave right after I get off of work. He will pick me up and off we will go.

I did acquire a pair of the cutest shoes. Salt Water sandals. I have them in my bag ready to be put on my little ones feet. I bought these and another pair, that were left in my car. *boo boo lip* But they are white with little heart cut outs, they are not the same style. They are a 2 strap sandal. I cannot wait to put her in either pair.


I think that is the rundown of my evening and morning, check back tomorrow for a run update. I have to map a path in Livermore that is roughly 3 miles. Should be a challenge. Hopefully I can get Shelly to run with me. Muah hahaha.


0 comments:

Post a Comment