April 30, 2013

Friday's post on Tuesday

Better late then never. I have been on hiatus for sure. It has been so busy. Lots of birthday's this month.


Today is Anessa's birthday, She is a year older but not a year wiser. Man I hope that she is not stuck as a teenager forever. That would be tragic. One more year and she is outta here. I love her dearly don't get me wrong. But I would be looking forward for any teenager to move out. They are so annoying. Point and case. Last night Nessa comes into the living room and moons Brian and I. Not a normal moon, she opens her but cheeks and says she just pooped. I was beside myself. I had only one reaction and that was to be pissed and disgusted. I left the room. Did I really marry into that. Averie will NOT do things like that. I mean, can you be a little bit modest. Come on. That was just ridiculous and crude. I am thinking about it now and can't believe that I live in the same house as that person. A part of me wishes I lived in the 50's, notice I said a part of me. I just want that lady likeness back. That daintiness that women would strive for. It would be refreshing since it is something that does not go on in my house obviously. As you can see anyone in my shoes would be more than happy for the day where she moves out. I will visit, and watch her games, but I think that will be enough for me. I know that Brian is going to really miss her. Oh my goodness what will my house be like. He will not have someone to joke with. Oh snap...this might be better then I thought.

This past weekend was my Grandpa's birthday, and my brothers girl friends birthday. Like I said lot's of birthday's. They are all over now, thank goodness. Talk about going broke. My Grandmother's birthday was this month too. I got her gift late and gave it to her yesterday, and boy did I like seeing the smile on her face. It was just some clothes, but she was surprised and that was awesome. I think that I am birthday free for a little bit. Except for my own birthday in June. The big 3-0.

We thought it would be nice to make people guess his age.


I hung out at my parents this past weekend, while Brian and Anessa were in Huntington Beach for softball. I would have liked to have gone to the beach, but I got to go shopping with the folks which is fun too. We went to Walmart, Sprouts, Target, and Safeway. That's a lot of shopping right. I got just a couple of things from each. No going overboard here. I am trying to save a little you know. I let the boo boo play in her new swimming pool, we drake sangria and watched home improvement shows. I love hanging out there. Sunday we had a big Sunday breakfast, and a BBQ later for the birthday people. There is the weekend tied up in a bow.

Just pondering....

Thursday is Amber/Tricia day. I have so much planned. I hope that we are able to get to it all. I am looking forward to some girl time. I really MISS her. I do wish she would move closer, especially now that they are trying to have a baby. I want to be there for that. I will take what I can get. It is hard for me to travel there, so when she comes down I like to make sure she has my full attention. Oh and she will this Thursday. So excited. I have the best Wordless Wednesday photo ever. I can not wait for tomorrow and then Thursday I have off. Man this is the week that dreams are made of.




0 comments:

Post a Comment