April 2, 2013

Easter FUN!


Happy Easter Everyone! The whole family went over to my Mom and Dad's for Easter this year. We had a very large brunch, and an Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun. We also managed to sit down for a few and watch the Hobbit. Man those "Lord of the Ring" type movies are rough to watch, and by that I mean they are way out there in left field. I just don't think they are my speed at all. Easter all in all was a lot of fun, for the kids and the adults. Look how HAPPY! We really did have a great time. Thanks Mom and Dad.




Brian and I also went to the Sac State vs. CAL game on Saturday. It was a lot of fun.  I ate my nacho in peace. We dropped Averie off at my Mother in Law's so we could watch the game, instead of chase a two year old around during the entire game.



Onto the week......


This week is really busy. Nessa has a game today, I have to make a couple of stops on the way home before heading to the game. Then Thursday the team starts a three day tournament in Livermore. Then Sunday is my big race. I am so nervous. I am really not where I want to be to run it, but I am going to hit it hard this week and see if I can at least get 2.5 miles down comfortably. I know that the Running of the Elk is a 5K, I think I can manage if I at least get 2.5 down. I ran/walked 2.8 yesterday. I am really excited about the race, just nervous too. Oh, you know what else gets me psyched about running. New gear. See my new running capri's. YAY!





Well, I have a lot of work this morning, and it is going to be a busy,  busy day so I better get organized. Otherwise I am going to want to hurt someone by the end of today.


0 comments:

Post a Comment