April 25, 2013

Going to the GAME!

Today is game day.

That's right, I have the Sheldon gear on, Averie's gear is on her dresser, the chicken is in the Crock pot for later, and the blankets are in my car. We are ready to go softball watching.

Last night when I got home, I had the opportunity to run, prep dinner, and get a little bit of cleaning done, this is all thanks to Grammy. She hung out for a bit while I tied up some loose ends. In turn, I was very organized this morning when I left for work. Day's like these are the ones I look forward to. I am very excited for the game later, and dinner.

This weekend is creeping up on me slowly. I could stand for it to come a little faster. Brian and Anessa are leaving on Saturday for LA. It is the first practice for the new Strike Force travel ball team. They are going to have a good time. While they are at the beach, playing and watching softball, and eating delicious food. I will be here, well actually I will be at my parents. Averie and I retreat to their house when the rest of the family is gone. Hopefully the hot weather holds up and we can go swimming. I had a beef with the weatherman yesterday. Yep that says 93 degrees on my car. I am thinking that me and him need to have a talk. 7 degrees is a lot. Especially when I dress based on the temperature.


Tomorrow is going to be a fun post. I have taken a ton of photos this week and plan on purging them all tomorrow. I still have to get my Nikon fixed, so I have been taking all my photos with my phone. I think I am a pretty good IPHONE photographer. *giggles*

Well I might post again tonight. I know that every one is sitting on pins and needles for this game later. Oh Tuesday's game. I almost forgot. Sheldon won 4-0. That was a huge win for us. We are that much closer to clinching a playoff spot. We have to win today, and we are in. I guess it would have helped if I explained why I am so excited for this game. I just assumed you all could read my mind. Wait you can't? *smiles*

Here is a brief update on my running too. It was really hot yesterday, but I did run. I might actually consider waking up early in the morning to run from now on. I know that sounds crazy, but the weather might be making this decision for me.





0 comments:

Post a Comment