April 11, 2013

Just another day.

Today is a day like any other. The plan is to work, get off early, go to softball game, and go home and clean and do laundry. I might consider feeding my family. I have no decided yet. I wanted to get a run in today but it is not likely at this moment. Today seems pretty blah. I am in a cubicle at work, YAY! Don't judge, I love my cubicle. *laughs*

Grammy's birthday was yesterday and we went out to dinner. Todo un Poco you didnt disappoint. I love their food, and Margaritas!!!!!!! I still plan on getting Grammy a gift but I am not sure what. I think I might her some new shirts. I can afford that. She does so much for my family that I don't feel like there is anything out there that is special enough for her.

Well, since I am running out of things to talk about. I will do a little photo dump. Lucky you. I warned you.









0 comments:

Post a Comment