March 11, 2015

Food Update 3/9/15

Oh man, so I wrote this post once already and managed to screw it up and delete it. I don't know why I did this. I think I am just tired. Always tired. My original post was so much nicer than what I am going to write now. Oh well, I can't go back in time. Here we go.....

Breakfast: Coffee, DUH! This new place was a little bit of a walk, but well worth it.


Lunch: Andy Nguyen's. This is a vegetarian Vietnamese place.  I ordered the Patience Pho. Not my thing really. It had an overall sweet taste and I prefer savory. 


We also ordered these fried spring rolls. I didn't ask what was in them. I figured that was the easiest way to try them. Guess what, it was really good.


Dinner: We had Chicken Cesar salad. No picture, because I am officially in the middle of a full on cold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment