March 4, 2015

Food Update 3/3/15

Today was a delicious day. I stayed pretty healthy too.

Breakfast was coffee, did I mention I put coffee in my coffee. I needed coffee big time this morning, and every morning. This coffee wakes me up faster then any other I have tried.


I drank this throughout the day. Good for me right. Man I struggle to stay organized and healthy.


Lunch was at Foundations. I ordered the House salad and a side of Fries. I am learning that my tastes are too picky for these places. I just want a turkey sandwich. I am easy to please.




Dinner was rice pilaf, steamed artichokes, and seasoned chicken breasts. It was tasty. 


My Stove was busy last night, so busy that I thought I would take a break for it. So I opened this. Smart girl right. I thought so.


This is the rice that I made, my best friend turned me onto the brand. She recommended the couscous, which might I add was delicious. We tried this one last night and loved it. I didn't even need to add salt which is amazing for me. 


I have noticed more lately that I love to cook. I wish I could do it more often, and at a more pleasurable pace. When I get home from work I always feel rushed to cook and get dinner on the table. I would love to just enjoy the process. I even mentioned to Brian that a cooking class would be a ton of fun. Maybe someday. For now I will just do the best I can. *smiles*

To end the evening we made a run to Connie's, why is ghetto ice cream so much better. I don't know, I can't explain it but this place has the best soft serve ice cream cones in town, and it is in the heart of a not great neighborhood. That is why Brian is the only one out of the car, well that and it is a Drive-in. 


Side-note: Averie ate her cone and the end of mine. She loves ice cream.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment