March 6, 2015

Honest Company and Zulily



I love it when companies partner up to provide a products for a great price. In this case The Honest Company and Zulily partnered up. I love both so it was a perfect match for me. I got my order in of Honest products yesterday, and I could not wait to open the box. Man The Honest Company would be a great sponsor to have.


I just have to point out that I paid 59 bucks for all of these products. That is an amazing value. I mean you can't beat that anywhere. What I got for that was, 3 Dish soaps, 2 packages of dishwasher pods, 3 multi Surface cleaners, and 3 hand soaps. I think that is a steal, and I didn't have to drive anywhere. Boom! 2 for the price of one.

I started using the dish soap last night. Sorry about the pictures. They were snapped very quickly cause I was mid dinner making.





I am trying to clean out my cleaning products. Sounds funny, but you would be surprised how bad the chemicals in cleaning products are for you. I could go on and on. Take a look for yourself.

The Honest Company Multi Surface Cleaner:
  • naturally fresh way to safely clean and remove dirt & buildup from virtually all surfaces and items in your home
  • Effectively penetrate and emulsify dirt, grease, oil, grime and tiny fingerprints
  • Only the fresh smell of grapefruit essential oil, and not harsh fumes 
  • Repels dust naturally
  • No toxic residue left behind (unlike other glass & all-purpose cleaners)
  • Great for cleaning: kitchen countertops, high chairs, toys, walls, hardwood floors, painted surfaces, furniture, inside ovens, laminate, porcelain, granite, bathroom fixtures, wood, sealed stone, electronics, grills, decks & more!
  • No harsh chemicals (ever!)
  • Non-Toxic  Biodegradable  pH Balanced
    INGREDIENTS:
    Purified Water, Sodium Coco Sulfate (Coconut-Based Cleanser), Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside (Plant-Based Cleanser), Phenoxyethanol (PH-Sensitive Preservative), Citrus Grandis Oil (N.O.P. Certified Organic Grapefruit Oil), PPG-4 Laureth/Myreth-5 (Coconut-Based Cleanser), Alcohol (Fermented From Corn Sugars), Methylisothiazolinone (Preservative)
It's great that The Honest Company explains to you what the words mean in the ingredients. I will have to try out the other products this weekend and get back to everyone how they work. You know I will be getting my clean on.



0 comments:

Post a Comment