March 5, 2015

Food Update 3/4/15

I am keeping up. It is hard, but I am trying. I am also really proud of how well I am eating. I have noticed a little weight loss so I am trying to gain it back. Healthy is in people.

Here is lunch, cause we all know what I had for breakfast. Yep, you guessed it coffee.

Snack: Celery and Jif to go Natural peanut butter.


Lunch: Tomato, arugula, and mozzarella sandwich, and an Honest tea.



Half and Half is my favorite all time Honest tea. I could drink one everyday if they let me.I also drank the entire contents of my water bottle.

Dinner: Spaghetti, garlic bread and green beans. I am sorry I did not get a pretty picture of the plate. It looked very nice. Okay, onto the reason why there is a picture of a pot of water w/noodles, and one of spaghetti. Alright people confession #1, I don't eat a lot of meat. I stick to chicken breasts and turkey breast around the holiday's. I do eat pepperoni when I eat pizza. I don't have a moral reason for not eating meat. I just don't like the texture of most meats. It's as simple as that. So the spaghetti you see is what Averie, Brian, and Grammy ate, because it has ground turkey. 


This is what I ate. I added some salt/pepper, a bit of butter, and Parmesan. It was really good. This is a go to lunch for me too sometimes. 


I snacked on some black olives while I made dinner. 


I also indulged in a glass of wine. 


That was the day in food. I am getting better at this. It's just going to take a little bit of time. I do feel like these posts are a little raw, so I will work on making them entertaining and professional. Ha, we will see. See you tomorrow for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. 

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment