March 4, 2015

Cleaning up the BLOG!

My signature is great right?! It took a minute to figure out how to make it work, but after a ton of Googling, by George I think I have it. I have some serious cleaning to do of this blog. After looking at some other blogs, I am noticing how messy mine looks. Time to clean house, or blog.

I have updated the About Me page, In My Bag, the A Wonderful Kind of Life page, and am trying to fix my profile on the right side of my blog, but somehow I am stuck. I linked to Google plus and now that seems to be a mess. The picture is so small. Suggestions? I would like a bigger profile picture.

I am not using my Nikon as much anymore my iPhone is my go to camera. It is easy to use and carry around. A big Nikon is just not convenient at the moment. I am finally at a point with Averie that I can throw a couple of diapers, wipes and some snacks into my purse. You heard that right my purse, not a diaper bag. I love being able to grab my purse and go. It's nice to not feel like a pack mule all the time. I rotate between two bags. I am partial to brown bags.

The Limited

GH Bass
Talk about being side tracked. I forgot what this post was even about. Let's get back on track here.

I plan on making a few more changes to the layout, and would love to get some feedback on things that I could do to make it look put together, and professional. I am by no means a professional blogger, but it would be nice to have something that I am proud of, and would want to write blog posts for. I need a mentor for sure. I think I have said that before. I am just not as familiar with how to make my blog successful. I also would love for people to be able to reach out to me and ask me questions too. I have a contact me page, but I am not the biggest fan about the way it looks. It is not very friendly. Hopefully someone reads my plea for help and is interested in helping. HELP!

Let's see what else did I change. I think that is it for now. I am off to Google how to add favorites. I just know asking someone would be so much easier then all this Googling. Until next time.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment