March 9, 2015

Let the games begin/Weekend snapshots

Good Morning, it is Monday and I am back at work. I guess you can't say I am working too hard cause here I am posting.

Day light savings has hit, and I am adjusting slowly. It is really nice that it is lighter later at night, but in the morning it is a struggle to get up and going when it is so dark outside. Once it warms up it won't be so difficult. Until then I guess I will struggle. Monday's are rough.

Let's wrap up the weekends events, and share a little bit of what is coming up. Saturday, I cleaned and Sunday I cleaned. Hmm... that wasn't hard. I guess I didn't do much. I did do some packing and organizing for the upcoming trips. Yes, I said trips. I am leaving for North Carolina in 8 days, but the weekend before I leave for NC. Yes, this weekend. Brian, Averie and I are going to San Diego for some softball. I can't complain too much cause we have not really traveled much to watch San Jose State play. I am going to be wiped out on Monday though. Talk about a busy girl. I have mentioned before that I like being busy, so I am not complaining too much. It's a good test to make sure that I don't forget to pack anything for NC. Here is my packing list so far for NC. I know this might seem strange, but I really don't want to forget anything.

Tricia's Packing List

Pajamas's-7
Pants- 7 (Let me explain, I only wear my pants once and then wash them. I know judge away, but I feel dirty if I wear them more than once.)
Blouses (StitchFix, and Gap, see this post)- 4
Shirts - 3
Sweaters- 4
Black Dress
White Tanks- 4
Coat
Scarf
Socks
Shoes - Brown Boots, Black pumps, and Uggs! (Wearing Uggs on the plane)
Panties (Obvious)
Flat Iron/Blow Dryer
Toiletries
Jewelry
Phone charger

Carry On: Purse and bag with laptop/iPad


Suggestions? I keep asking but I don't know that there is anyone out there reading. Is there something that I am missing. HELP?!

Now that my plea for help is out of the way. Whew! Let's talk about how I did not track what I ate this weekend. Why? you ask. Cause I ate horrible and was avoiding documenting evidence. I did try something new this weekend, and it was so good! Averie even ate it, and she never eats Mac and Cheese. I was at Raley's the other day and this was on sale. I normally buy the Annie's and thought I would give this one a whirl. It was so good. I definitely recommend trying it if you are lazy like me and make boxed mac ans cheese.

                                Horizon Organic Macaroni & Mild Cheddar Cheese, 6 Oz (Pack of 12)

What else happened this weekend that won't put my 5 readers to sleep on this slow Monday morning. It is slow isn't it. I mean it is only 8:12am here. Man I am in for a long day.

Okay so I guess I should stop diddle daddling and purge some pictures from the weekend.

There was some of this....


and a lot of this.....



Lots of these... (that is blueberry drool!)


Then some of this....



We played a lot this weekend. See you all tomorrow. Hopefully with a thought out, organized post.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment