March 5, 2015

12 days until North Carolina

Guess who I get to see in 12 days. MY BEST FRIEND. Finally thousands of years later after she moved from San Diego to North Carolina I am going to visit her. Talk about way overdue. I have been looking forward to this for months, well ever since the tickets were purchased. I can't wait to spend time with everyone. The babies especially. Sorry Joe. (That is her husband). They beat you out by a hair. Look at these faces, how could they not be something that I am looking forward to.



They just make you want to squeeze them. I really do feel for Mommy she has her hands full with these two. I mean 1 one year old is hard enough, but 2 one year old boys. Oh goodness.

There is one thing that I am a little nervous about. The weather. I am a California girl anything under 65 to me is cold. Look at the weather right now in Cary, NC. I think I might be in trouble. How do you pack for the east coast in the winter/spring. Help anyone! My fingers are crossed that the weather gets warmer in the next couple of weeks. Do you see 37 degree's for tomorrow, eek!


I am ready, who cares about the weather right. I will just stay inside. Which I plan on doing anyways. I just want to relax and chill with the family. It's a vacation for me no matter how you look at it. Taking off in 12 days.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment