March 9, 2015

Food Update 3/6/15

Good Morning, and welcome to my Food Journal. I have said it before and I will say it again. The best way for me to make sure I eat during the day, and eat healthy is to track it with posts. I have been thinking about going to school to be a Registered Dietician. I know that kind of came out of left field, but a while back I started reading this blog on Self.com called, "Eat Like Me". I loved the writer and still follow her personal blog to this day. She left Self Magazine a while back. She is an RD and was my inspiration for trying to do a little food  blogging. I would love to learn more about how to be an RD so I found this site, and am going to check it out. Maybe this is something that I will end up loving and enjoying.

http://www.cdrnet.org/certifications/registered-dietitian-rd-certification

What's the harm in looking right. 

Here is my Food Journal for 3/6/15

Breakfast: Coffee and this Sambazon Protein Milk.




Lunch: Zia's sandwich. I get the Lucca: Turkey, prosciutto, monterrey jack , lettuce, tomato, and mustard. Yummo!




I also had some tea. I thought some green tea might help me fight off whatever cold I am getting.


 Dinner:  Pizza and a lot of water (w/EmergenC). It is Friday Pizza day. Don't you know.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment