March 16, 2015

What a weekend!

Good Morning, I am having a hard time trying to figure out where to even start. How do I explain the whirlwind that was the last 4 days. I guess a day to day breakdown makes the most sense. If anything it will help me keeps my thoughts together.

Thursday, we had Averie's ENT appointment. Quickly let me explain something about UC Davis. They do things differently and if you are coming from another Medical Group you won't be familiar with their system. I made a hearing appointment for Thursday at 11:45am. I thought this was a hearing/ENT appointment. It was only the hearing exam. We were not scheduled to meet with a doctor on this day. With her old medical group it was all one appointment. In a panic I begged to meet with an ENT doctor. I knew Averie had an ear infection and needed to be seen. They fit us in thank goodness. Not only did I get a prescription for ear drops for her ear infection, but we scheduled her Auditory Brainstem Response test (ABR), sedated hearing exam, and tube replacement. It was a very productive trip. I am so glad that they were able to fit her in. Finally after months of being stuck we are moving forward. After Averie's appointment we headed out of town, to San Diego.


Friday, we spent most of the day at the field the weather was insane. Super hot and sunny out. The games weren't all that great. I mostly chased Averie around the field. 


Saturday, was a lot of the same stuff. Hot weather, and softball. We did go to the beach on Saturday which was a lot of fun. I wish we could have stayed at the beach instead of watching softball. Next time we will have to make sure that we go to San Diego to spend the weekend doing fun stuff. NO Softball!




Then to the field to watch San Jose State play. We drank Icee's and lots of water. We even made a stop at Dairy Queen during the game break.


This was a terrible trip for food. It's funny cause I love taking pictures of food. Any food not just mine. The hubby is not so keen on me doing that. He gets embarrassed and prefers that I not snap shots while I am with him. So no pictures.

Sunday we headed back home. I have a lot of packing to do. Oh laundry, and cleaning. I am getting there slowly. I have one day of work and then I am off to North Carolina to see my other half. I am so excited and nervous. Flying makes me nervous, but seeing her makes me happy. I have the iPad charging, and my shoes all packed. I have a lot more to do when I get home tonight. More cleaning and more laundry.


Time to make more lists. That is what I do, even if I dont use them. *Smiles*
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment