March 14, 2013

*100* things about me (Part 4)

Here are the last 25 things about me to make it a round 100. I hope you enjoyed getting to know me. I learned some things about myself in this process. It gets you thinking about who you are for sure.

76. I would rather go all natural, (the left photo). But I know I look better with eye lashes. 
77. I could go days without eating, and not be hungry. 
78. I drive a glorified station wagon. Dodge Magnum to be exact. We are very loyal to DODGE.
79. I love to dance!
80. I am very trusting, even when I should not be. 
81. I have little patience for stupidity.
82. Thursday's are my favorite day of the week. It means the weekend is close.
83. I love natural light. 
84. Reading to my daughter is one of my favorite things to do. 
85. I love apartment living, the free gym, pool, no lawn work, and paid utilities. If we could we would.
86. I am in love with Tiffany, but who isn't.(these are my rings, and yes they need to be cleaned)
87. I am tracking what I eat, and I call it, "Eat Like Me." I stole that from a blog that Self used to run on their website. It is gone now. *frown*
88. Honestly, I am starting to struggle.
89. My 2 year old has a bank account, but my 17 year old does not. 
90.  We need to buy a king sized bed. My husbands feet hang off our Queen.
91. My favorite animal is a koala bear. No clue why, always has been since I was a little girl. 
92. I am obsessed with GIRL SCOUT COOKIES. I think we ordered 15 boxes this year and they are almost gone.
93. I hate being called PAT!
94. I have always wanted to live in a big city. Sacramento is big, but I mean really big. 
95. Coca Cola, is a drug. Seriously. I feen for coke. 
96. If I could put pictures up everywhere in my house, I would. 
97. Self, and Parent magazine are my favorite. 
98. I don't use Twitter. I just don't have that kind of time.
99. I like the idea of camping, but don't actually enjoy it. 
100. I am going to be 30 this YEAR and I don't know where the time has gone.


1 comments:

  1. You will love your 30's!! At least I feel like they only get better each year.
    P.S Cristin from Eat Like Me is a personal friend of mine. She might be making an appearance on my blog this weekend. ;) Check out her blog http://nutritioncristin.com/My_RDealistic_Diet.html

    ReplyDelete