March 22, 2013

Get up the Gusto!

I have an addiction. Hello my name is Tricia and I am addicted to running. I could not bring myself to rest yesterday, so I ran. It was a short run, only 1.39 miles. That is what my app friend told me. The plan was to run on the track at the High school, but it was closed. Sucks lollipops for sure. Instead I ran to the school, through the school, and back home. I have another run planned today with Shelly, this one will be on the track. Fingers crossed that it is open. I am hoping for 2 miles on the track this time. We will see if she has the gusto to do it. It feels so good to run, that sometimes I just don't want to stop. I want to push myself harder. This runs photo is pretty funny. I was trying my best not to look too goofy on the side of the road snapping photos.

Run #4
Status on the Sheldon vs. PG game: We lost, 1 to 4. We had the lead for the first 4 innings and then all of a sudden PG had our number. They had a few good hits off of our pitcher, and that was that. Too bad this was not the turning point for getting our groove back. Kind of makes me not want to watch them. It is so sad to see all of the dropped faces at the end of the game. I did have fun getting my spirit wear on, and getting snacks.

  

The plan for this weekend is this....
1. San Jose State Softball game on Saturday(there is a lot of prep for Averie that goes into leaving for even one day), and "Girls Night In". 
2. Relaxing and gardening on Sunday, oh and I have to get a run in. 

I am going to apologize in advance for yesterday's meals. I think you are all really going to laugh at me. 



Yes that is a trash picture. I had a Subway sandwich, and taking a picture was an after thought. That is better then not taking a picture at all, cue dinner. I had a slice of pizza and a couple of crazy bread sticks. I guess that means that tonight we have to eat better. Usually we reserve Friday's for pizza. 

****edited to include the most important meal of the day.****






0 comments:

Post a Comment