March 29, 2013

Good Friday!

There is instant relief in the word Friday. It means, the start of the weekend. A three day weekend at that. It means, the end of Spring Break for Anessa, no more hanging out around the house, making it a mess. It means the start of more spring cleaning, cooking, prepping for the week, and tending my precious garden. Oh, and most important PAYDAY! I always look forward to that.

We also have plans to watch the Sac State vs. CAL game @ Sac State tomorrow. I am on the fence whether or not I should go to that game. I guess I have until tomorrow to decide. I know that there is a lot to do around the house, and prep for Easter. I am one of those rare breeds that likes to clean. You can call my OCD if you have any questions about that. Sunday we plan on going to my parents for Easter brunch and an Easter Egg hunt. It will be so much fun to watch Averie hunt for eggs. I can't wait to see what she does. Last year was kind of boring because she had not learned to walk yet. This year she is a beast.

Update on my Little Miss Averie. She had her two year appointment yesterday and this is where she is at. Head Circumference: 18 1/2" (35% ), Weight: 26 1/4LB (35-40%), Length: 34 3/8" (50%). She is growing so fast. Here are a couple of her favorite things at the moment. It changes daily.

1. Loves to Dance
2. Loves Music
3. Loves to Laugh *giggles*
4. She is a terrific climber, she climbs on something new daily.
5. She loves Pasta!
6. She is a toy fanatic. By that I mean she will play with everything. Even things that aren't toys.
7. We are off of bottles completely. YAY!
8. She is signing a lot (more, all done, eat, and play). I can not wait to teach her more signs.
9. If she could play outside all day she would. (Speaking of which, I need to clean outside for her.)
10. Finally, she loves to give kisses, and get kissed.


I am going to go picture crazy this weekend. Grammy made her an Easter dress, so I can't wait to see her in it.

Yesterday was my break from running. I plan on putting in two miles today. I think I need to get comfortable with the two miles before I tack on another one. I noticed on my Thursday run that I was pretty out of breath and sore. I have also learned that I dislike running with a bottle of water. I guess I need to make pit stops along the way to make sure I stay hydrated. Here is a photo of my ambitious 3.1 mile run, that I am now paying for.

Run #6


Well I hope everyone has a great weekend and an even better EASTER.



0 comments:

Post a Comment