March 15, 2013

Mud Run here I come!!!


Okay, so I have all the information for the mud run in Lathrop on April 6th. I have also found a running partner. Since I do have a two year old and 17 year old, my runs need to be scheduled. So we are starting with Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Begin with a mile and increase from there. I don't have a pedometer so tracking distance will be a problem, so the track will be our mileage tool. I am ready to go, so stoked. Mud run is in two weeks. My main goal will be to have fun, but I don't want to be last either. I can't wait to start, and my running buddy Shelly is just as excited. Any suggestions for a new runner? I have a pair of Nikes that I am hoping will be comfortable running shoes. We will soon see. The mud run is 5k, and I think that in two weeks I should be able to handle it. I am a very optimistic person. If you read 100 things about me you would have known that already. I am hoping that running will encourage me to eat better. Wish me luck....

0 comments:

Post a Comment