March 19, 2013

Can't contain my excitement

I am so excited right now. I have bought a few things in the last couple of days that I am uber excited about. The first thing is this IPHONE case. It is probably too soon to say this, but I think I love it.



I also bought this app. I am so excited to run tomorrow and try it out. I am such a dork. I was playing with it at work, entering in all of my info. I pressed "Start Run", just because I was curious what it would do, and this woman comes on, Starting run. Super loud. I am pretty sure my whole floor heard it. Oh well, they better get ready to run, you heard the lady.


Last thing I bought. I hate plastic water bottles. I would much rather use a reusable one. This one is 32 ounces. I bought a Brita one a while back, but I am finding that replacing the filter in them is way too much work, and is going to get costly. This I will fill up with the filtered water at my house. No filter buying required. It is big enough that I fill will get me through work. I can fill it again when I get home for my run.


0 comments:

Post a Comment