March 18, 2013

This is going to be long.....

This weekend was so much fun, but it was long at the same time. Warning, it is going to contain a lot of words and pictures. Don't say I didn't warn you.

The weekend started of with me getting out of work early Friday so we could make the trek to Pleasanton to watch Nessa's softball team play. They stunk it up big time. Oh well I guess. I am usually chasing after Averie during the games, so I maybe see 15 minutes of the hour and a half game. I was looking forward to checking into the hotel. I love hotel living. I think because it is a lot like apartment living. Everything is so accessible, and this Marriott had a Starbucks. Woot Woot! Yes I had a coffee at 10:00pm. There is never a bad time for Starbucks. EVER! Brian ordered a brownie sundae. Nothing like a four dollar coffee, and a five dollar sundae.

HIS
HERS
They were both Delish!

After our sugary indulgences, it was time for bed. Averie slept with us which was a total mistake. She takes up 3/4 of the King size bed that we were in. It is ridiculous. Since I left Brian in charge of packing we had no pack and play (porta-crib) for her to sleep in. We were destined for a long, uncomfortable night.

Saturday we woke up, got ready frantically, because Averie was making noise and we didn't want to wake the sleepers on the sides of us. We headed to Denny's for some breakfast, and then off to watch some more softball. The team stunk it up even more on Saturday. Just didn't look like they had it together. Nothing really sounds fun in any of this, but it was. I just enjoy being outside in nice weather, and nice weather is what we had. Even the evenings were nice. 


After a short drive home the chaos began. I made arrangements for my Mom to pick up Anessa's dress from alterations, because I knew we would not make it back before they closed. The plan was (deep breath) to drop Nessa off to get a pedicure, go to my Mom's pick up the dress, and drop off Averie so Brian and I could go to the Sheldon vs. Mitry Championship basketball game at Sleep Train Amphitheater. Run on!!!! Who cares though. The game was fun, even though Sheldon lost. Nessa went stag to prom so she said it was kind of lame. She only had about an hour and a half to get ready, and she had to do everything herself. I am sure if she had the whole day to prep she would have had a lot more fun. Oh and a date.





In a NUTSHELL.

Sunday, we are finally to the end of the weekend. Now this is where the fun starts. First thing Sunday morning, I get up at 7:30am to RUN! I laid out all my gear the night before, woke up in the morning and was off. I ran to the School and back. Which is about .11 miles each way, I said I was going to start easy. I noticed a couple of issues while I was running. My breathing is very inconsistent. I am congested so I know that is going to hinder my breathing a lot. I do need to figure out how to regulate it better while I am running. I think my legs could have gone for miles, if it weren't for my breathing holding them back. When I got home, I felt energized and ready to spring clean. I spent the rest of the day doing just that, shopping for Easter basket fillings, and cooking. Later when Ness woke up, she asked if she could take Averie and I out to lunch. Hell yeah! Right after lunch we stopped at Ulta. I love their 5 for $10 deals, especially when I have a $3.50 off coupon. Big Spenda. That was pretty much Sunday. I am looking forward to running again so much that I think I am going to do it again tonight. I am a little sore from yesterday, but not injury sore. I think I can work through it.

My First run. 3/17/13

Here is a review of my meals this weekend.


I had a very active two year old on Saturday so the only food I was able to take a picture of were the nachos. See under the basketball score board. *laughs*

Panera Bread with the kiddos


For dinner I had a bowl of pasta w/Parmesan and Brummel and brown, oh and there was dessert. Rocky Road ice cream, a hubby sized bowl. I was struggling towards the end of the bowl, and couldn't finish it. Oh but don't worry, I will finish it for you babe. Can't live without that guy.

This week should be a little calmer. Just kidding!!!!! Today, NO alarm set, so I woke up late. Got to work and my step daughter left her softball bag in my car. I had to call Grammy and see if she would pick it up. Making my husband late of course. Then I had to arrange for it to be dropped off in the school office. Then my youngest, Averie has an eye appointment today that I am not able to go to. I am not even going to get started on what I have to do today. All while being at work. Ugh. today might be a 2 post day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment