March 11, 2013

*100* things about me (Part 1)

I saw this on another blog and thought that it might be a good idea. Maybe if you are a reader and don't really understand when I talk about certain things the way I do, this will help. Oh, and it is fun. They are things you rarely think about even though they are part of who you are.


1. I love watching the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. My husband says that it is grounds for a divorce. So you think you can dance, X-Factor, American Idol (not so much this season), The Carrie Diaries, Guiliana and Bill, The Rachel Zoe Project, Smash, Glee, Girls, the Amazing Race, and Nashville. I watch a ton of television. All recorded. Commercials are not friendly!
2. I love Tops frozen yogurt, and only getting fruit toppings. 
3. I love Musicals. Examples, Rent, Singing in the Rain, The Sound of Music, Fiddler on the Roof, Mama Mia (the play and movie). 
4. I want to travel the world, Italy, Greece, Spain, and France to name a few. 
5. I love the RAIN! 
6. I love to have fires in the fireplace and drink hot cocoa. 
7. I love skiing, in the snow or water.
8. I dislike all the Star Wars movies.
9. I love all the Nicholas Sparks novels, and movies.
10. I love to clean. Minor case of OCD.
11. I love to shop! Understatement of the YEAR!
12. I dislike sarcasim, even though I participate in it.
13. Sorry for the negative stuff, but I also dislike gum popping, chewing with your mouth open, slurping, any food related noise.
14. I am not a fan of war movies.
15. I love the History, and Discovery Channel.
16. I am compulsive about getting organized, but I never feel organized.
17. I would eat pasta everyday if I could.
18. I have coffee for breakfast.
19. I think I am a better person because of my Best Friend.
20. Love the summer! 
21. I wipe snot on my Joe's Jeans.
22. I cannot gain weight to save my life. 
23. My favorite color is Purple, but I don't own anything purple.
24. I would rather spend money on my kid, then on myself. 
25. I love to shop online, but am too scared to buy anything.

Part 2 Tomorrow.




0 comments:

Post a Comment